As-Sabeel Academy is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of parents and volunteers who are responsible for the care of the corporation and to provide the goals that will achieve the vision of instilling the love of learning and Islam in our students. They are accountable for the financial well being of the school by setting appropriate tuition, overseeing operation budgets, coordinating fund-raising, and developing long-range plans to support the continued health and growth of the institution.
The current Board of Directors (effective 7/19/2014) consists of the following members:
- President: Dr. Ali Alkelani
- Vice President: Dr. Javaid Qazi
- Secretary: Mr. Emre Camlikaya
- Treasurer: Dr. Ahmed Hassan
- Member: Mr. Tariq Shiblaq
- Member: Mr. Bairam Munawar
- Member: Mr. Guven Yucesan
In addition, the Board includes the Principal and PTO President as ex-officio members.
- Principal: Mrs. Johnna Malici
- PTO President: Mrs. Lina Tawam
The Board typically meets twice a month, with its meeting minutes available by request. Annual board meetings occur in July for long-term planning and elections for vacant positions.
If you are interested in participating or volunteering your skills to the Board, please email [email protected]